July 30 SaturdayTrifecta - Baltimore County's Largest Food Truck Festival @ Maryland State Fairgrounds - Racetrack Infield
Trifecta Food Truck Festival
Baltimore County's Largest Food Truck Festival
Saturday, July 30, 2016
12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Maryland State Fairgrounds - Racetrack Infield
General Admission - $15.00
Buy Now Before Price Increases!
VIP - $50.00 - (Limited Amount Available)
Includes Two (2) Food Truck Meal Tickets Plus Unlimited Beer & Wine.
• OVER 25 OF MARYLAND'S BEST GOURMET FOOD TRUCKS!
Gypsy Queen - The Smoking Swine - Jimmy's On The Go - Koopers Chowhound - Greek on The Street - Slainte on Wheeels - Dangerously Delicious Pies - Brick N Fire - Goganics - Kommie Pig - La Cakerie - UpslideDown Dave - Bistro Lunch Box - Pasta LaVista Baby - Farm to Charm - Mexican on The Run - Dizzy Cow Pizzeria - Eat This Food Truck - Cakes Plus - The Jolly Pig - Jammin' Flava - Maui Wowi -The Sultan - BMore Brulee - and more!
• LIVE ON THE DANGEROUSLY DELICIOUS INFIELD STAGE
Hosted by Rodney "Pie Man" Henry
Brothers of The Road: Celebrating the music of The Allman Brothers plus Baltimore favorites All Mighty Senators - Kelly Bell Band - Jah Works - Bosley - Reverend Smackmaster - Gypsy Soul Revival and strolling "old timey" tunes from Tom's Back Door
• FREE PARKING!
• KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE!
• Large Dining Tents
• Local Craft Beer Tents
• Local Artists and Vendors
• Dunk Tank, Mechanical Bull Ride, Pie Eating Contest, Corn Hole and more
• Kids Party Area with Moon Bounces, Slides, Games, Face Painting and more
• Hang out for the day! Pop-Up Tents, Folding Chairs and Blankets Welcome
• Light Rail Stops at The Fairgrounds
• Special Motorcycle Parking
• Join us for Baltimore County's Biggest Party!
Drew Pumphrey, owner/chef of the award winning food truck, The Smoking Swine, which was recently featured on Guy Fieri’s, “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives” on The Food Network sums up Trifecta: “This event has all the hallmarks of a great time for everyone involved. You've got only the best food trucks the region has to offer, great drink specials, amazing live local music and it's all put on by 24-7 Entertainment, so you know it's going to rock!”