2200 York Rd
Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093
Children Ages 5 and under are admitted FREE. Rides are not included. A ticket is required for all persons Aged 3 and over for concerts held in the Racetrack Infield. Tickets may be purchased online or at MD State Fair Admission Gates on day of event.
ADVANCE GROUP DISCOUNT PACKAGES
(Available on/before Aug.15)
The MD State Fair Advance Discount Ticket Sales Program offers you, your family, your friends, your employees and your customers the lowest cost opportunity to enjoy the fair when you buy a minimum of $100 in admission tickets (or combination of admission tickets, vouchers redeemable for Ride-All-Rides wristbands and/or food vouchers) on or before August 15, 2014. Download Brochure.
Livestock and Horse Shows
• 9 AM to 10 PM Demonstration and Exhibit Halls
• Monday through Thursday - Open Noon to 10 PM
• Friday through Sunday & Monday, September 1st - Open 10 AM to 10 PM
Midway Hours New Kiddie Land Rides Area
• Fri-Sun & Labor Day Mon., Sept. 1 - 10AM - 10PM
• Mon - Thurs - 12 Noon - 10PM
Main Midway Rides Area
• Fri - Sun & Labor Day Mon., Sept. 1 - 10AM - close
• Mon - Thurs - 2PM - close
Limited parking is available on the Fairgrounds for $3. Free parking is available at the Park and Ride location on Deereco Road west of the Fairgrounds. Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Handicapped parking is available. Please see the fairgrounds parkers, and they will direct you to the appropriate and closest handicapped parking area. Because convenient parking is limited, we encourage the use of the Light Rail.